- *New – Provisional Merit List for Admission to 1st Year BBA LL.B 5 Year Integrated Course at Army Law College Pune is posted under Admission/ MAH-LL.B CET 2023 and Notices/ Admission Circulars (Last date to correct observations is 1600 hrs on 05 June 2023)
- *New – Schedule of Provisional and Final Merit Lists & Admission Lists for Admission to 1st Year BBA LL.B 5 Year Integrated Course at Army Law College Pune to be published on the College Website https://alcpune.com *** Result of MAH LL.B 5 YEAR CET 2023 declared on 21 May 2023 ** Provisional Merit : Tuesday, 30 May 2023 by 2000h (Cut-off date & time for online registration & mandatory document verification in online application is Monday, 29 May 2023,1200h.) *** Final Merit List & Admission List No 1 : Wednesday, 07 June 2023 by 2000h (Cut-off date & time for correction of observations of Provisional Merit List : Monday, 05 June 2023, 1200h) *** All candidates having incomplete application or uncleared critical observations incl lacking CET Score as per the Provisional Merit List till cut-off time on 05 June 2023 shall not be included in Final Merit List *** All interested candidates must send their 12th Marksheet and CET Scorecard by 29 May 2023, 1200h by Email to Army Law College Admission Committee at email@example.com
- *New – Revised Annexure-III to RFP of Provision of Football Ground at ALC Pune uploaded in Advertisement & Tenders section
- *New – Extension of registration on the ALC Pune website and completion of online application for Admission to 1st Year BBA LL.B 5 Year Integrated Course at Army Law College Pune is extended from 16 May 2023 till the date of declaration of result of MAH LL.B 5 YEAR CET 2023 – Candidates genuinely interested in admission must upload prescribed dependent certificate (as per the format of Certificate-1 at Page 50 of the Prospectus) and other mandatory documents well before the declaration of the CET result – All provisionally verified candidates verified on the basis of dependent card or ECHS Dependent Card shall mandatorily email Certificate 1 or Certificate 3 (as applicable) as per the eligibility criteria of AWES given in the ALC Prospectus, before the declaration of final merit list – Email ID for admission procedure firstname.lastname@example.org
- *New – Link for downloading Admit Card of MAH LL.B 5 YEAR CET 2023 EXAM is provided at Maharashtra CET Cell Admission 2023-24 Portal https://cetcell.mahacet.org/CET_landing_page_2023/ – All candidates who have successfully registered for the LL.B 5 Year CET can appears for the online test at designated exam centres – Please carry a printed copy of the admit card with photo affixed alongwith Aadhar Card for verification of identity at the exam centre – Registrar +91 9168513509.
- *New – All eligible candidates for admission to BBA LL.B at Army Law College, Pune can now complete their online applications/ verification process on the College website after appearing in the CET Exam, if not done earlier, upto 15th May 2023/ or Date of Declaration of CET Result , whichever is earlier – ALC Pune Admission Committee
- *New – Revised Date of MAH LL.B 5 YEAR CET 2023 EXAM is Thursday, 20 April 2023 – Incase of any query regarding eligibility criteria for admission to 1st Year BBA LL.B at ALC Pune, please read Prospectus 2023 under Admission sub-menu or contact Registrar at +91 9168513509
- *New – Extension of registration for MAH LL.B 5 YEAR CET 2023 (the prescribed Admission Test for Admission to 1st Year BBA LL.B 5 Year Integrated Course) is open on MAH LL.B 5 YEAR CET Portal https://llb5cet2023.mahacet.org/StaticPages/HomePage from Wednesday, 15 March 2023 to Thursday, 23 March 2023: Last Date 2359hrs on 23 March 2023
- *New – Candidates (wards of Army personnel- serving and retired as per eligibilty criteria given in ALC Prospectus 2023) seeking admission to 1st Year BBA LL.B at ALC Pune are advised to first complete Registration for the MAH LL.B 5 Year CET 2023 and then using the CET Application Number should create Login ID on the ALC Pune website (See Instructions on sub menu Admission Procedure) – Login ID creation form should be filled only once – Incase the password is not received at registered email, please contact or message Registrar at +91 9168513509 or Web Developer Mr Kulkarni +91 8605002473
- *New – Read Insructions given in Brochure of MAH LL.B 5 YEAR CET 2023 and User Manual for LL.B 5 Year CET Regn Portal to fill up CET Registration Form correctly on LL.B 5 Year CET 2023 portal (See Admission Circulars)
- *New – ‘Quest Indicia’ 2nd Moot Court provisional list of Selected teams and reserved teams.
- *New – QUEST INDICIA: 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2023
- *New – Army Law College, Pune ranked 20th as per IIRF-2022
- *New – Syllabus and Marking Scheme for MAH LL.B 5Yr CET is posted under ‘Notices/ Admission Circulars’
6 Replies to “Admission to 1st Year BBA LL.B : Extension of Registration”
Actually I didn’t give any entrance exam I want to take admission in this college
Sir how to get admission in army law college
Pune, please give me full details about this college
Dear Sir Madam
I am defence background and want to take admission in 2020
I appeared mah cet law 2020
Sir its possible to take admission by wards of Ex Indian Navy personnel
How I can get admission in alc, I have given mhcet2020 exam,what to do next.
When application form will release?
Sir, please inform