General Library Rules
- 1. Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- 2. Every Student of ALC is entitled to Borrow Two library books for 7 days.
- 3. Student should not write, mark or underline anywhere in the book.
- 4. Silence to be maintained
- 5. No discussion permitted inside the library
- 6. Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources.
- 7. No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- 8. Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- 9. Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- 10. Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- 11. Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- 12. The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- 13. Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
Monday to Saturday: 09.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m
Closed on Sunday and Holidays
Admission to Library.
- Students are allowed to library only on production of their authorized/valid Identity Cards
Circulation Issue System.
- Books will be issued on presentation of the library card along with the ID card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at t66he time of return.
- Books are renewed on the due date only
- Books can be renewed in person twice for 15 days unless they are reserved.
Book Lost./ Loss of cards.
- If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
- Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian. Duplicate card may be issued against formal application and fine.